Sunday, July 31, 2005

A Keeper?

Well, I think I may end up keeping this blog as my sobriety journal (or attempting sobriety journal). I need a place to be really honest about what all is going on with this, but it scares me a little to have it here, because my design blog is here, too, and anyone who knows I've got the design blog, or decides to do a search for "Aspixiated" could find it easily and I'm not all that sure I want the whole world knowing that I'm struggling with this. I'm okay doing the anonymous thing, or sharing it with others who are struggling with the same issues, but I'm not going to go downtown and shout it on the street corner, and so I don't really want people I know in real life stumbling across it in this format, either.

I need to give some thought to this whole thing before committing to deeply to this particular blog.

No comments: