Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Thank God It's Tuesday!

It's Tuesday, the first day of my "weekend." I can finally take a deep breath, laze around, and spend some time catching up on my blogroll. Seeing Scott W's gratitude list today reminds me how much I DO have to be grateful for, and also how much listing those things helps to turn my negativity into positivity, which then can lead to purposeful action.

It's Tuesday, and I'm Thankful and Grateful . . .
  • For the Celebrate Recovery meeting last night, and the women in my small group who understood my pain and prayed for me
  • For Scott W's post today
  • For this community of recovery
  • For an opportunity this coming month to lead the Wednesday night women's step meeting
  • For the ability to see today that I have options and choices
  • For the extradorninary light outside today, making everything sharp, vibrant and new
  • For two days away from my job and the chance to see it from a more objective perspective
  • For my friends, family and all others who are with me in this continuing journey
  • For moments of joy, even rapture, especially on days when life sucks
  • For the certainty that when I come home in the evening, I have a soft place to fall

No comments: