Saturday, December 09, 2006

6 Weird Things

Okay, I'm doing this 'cuz I got tagged by Carly, so even though I normally hate participating in things of this nature, I'm going to be a good sport and play, 'cuz I loves me Carly-girl. :)

6 Weird Things About Me
  1. When I clean my ears with a Q-tip, it always makes me sneeze.

  2. When I cook, I have to begin with a clean kitchen, even if it means doing the dishes first.

  3. I'm terrified of speaking in public, but I sing solos in church, and I'm pissed that I'm too old for American Idol.

  4. I normally don't shower until late afternoon or early evening, even if I get up early, unless I have somewhere to go earlier in the day.

  5. I absolutely have to read something, even if only for 5 minutes, before I can go to sleep at night.

  6. When I was small, I was terrified of monkeys, and frequently woke up screaming from nightmares involving monkeys (I have no idea where that fear originated).
So, now I tag... Mary Christine, Pam, Redhead Gal, Tampa Realtor, dAAve, and JJ. Please don't hate me! I had to tag somebody!! :D

The Rules: Each player of this game starts with the 6 Weird Things About You. People who get tagged need to write a blog entry of their own 6 Weird Things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog!

9 comments:

Meg Moran said...

Hey! I almost posted the same as your #2...I always clean the kitchen before I cook anything...then we have to clean it again....bummer

Gooey Munster said...

Love the sexy red boots and Christmas theme.

Great list. I giggled at the Q-tip sneeze, that is pretty cool.

Enjoy your Sunday!

Scott W said...

I may have to borrow those boots girlfriend!

Tell it to my heart, tell me I'm the only one...

I love Taylor Dayne (listening to her on YouTube)

Pam Jarnagin said...

Anytime, Scott, baby... any ol' time y'all want 'em!

Pammie said...

When I use a Q-Tip I cough. And like you, I MUST read before turning off the light.

Carly said...

You played! YAY! I have to read before turning off the light too.

GOOOOOD ol Rockytop... rockytop tennesseeeeee! said...

Lol. You big wierdo! You tagged me!

;)

Amerynthe said...

Monkeys, eh? Hmmm, I may have something special for you in my video vault for Christmas ...

Muahahahahahahaha!

Unknown said...

1. You blog is soooo cute! You really are a designer girl!

2. I cough when I use a Q-tip after my shower. Weird~

3. Maybe you saw those Flying Monkeys from the Wizard of Oz

Have a happy Tuesday ;)