Saturday, January 06, 2007

Blogger's Pushing My Buttons

I'm so frustrated with Blogger right now. I know this is NOT A BIG DEAL, but it's just making me feel depressed and angry. Probably tapping into all my control issues (and yes, I have quite a few).

I'm about at the point of deciding to just quit blogging.

Again, I KNOW this is not that big a deal.

Why is this bothering me so much??? I think it's because it makes me feel completely powerless, and I hate feeling that way.

I mean, I KNOW I'm powerless over alcohol. I can accept that, admit it, even embrace it. I don't always LIKE that it's true, but I KNOW it's true. I can make choices to live my life without it, in a positive, passionate, productive manner. I can turn it over to my HP, and let him handle it for me.

This crap is different. I should have SOME FREAKIN' MODICUM OF CONTROL over my damn blog. *Grrrrrrrrrr*

2 comments:

Pammie said...

Well i can no longer open Trudge's blog, or Hells Kitchen....but i have no idea why. I did not switch to beta. grrrrr

dAAve said...

To me, it's all about picking one's battles.
This is one that can't be won, so why worry about it?