Saturday, January 06, 2007

If It Ain't Broke...

Okay, so I made the switch, and upgraded my template to one of the "layout" versions, where you can drop and drag stuff, and change the font colors and page elements, etc.

All good, lotsa fun, etc.

Except, NOW, people who haven't yet made the switch, or aren't using the "layout" templates or SOMETHING ELSE I DON'T HAVE ANY FREAKIN' IDEA OF are showing up as "Anonymous" in the comments.

Does anyone know what's up with this, and if it can be fixed?

I'm wishing now I had just left things as they were.

I'm going to try to get to the bottom of this, and if there's a fix, implement it, but I'm not sure if that's even an option (yet) with this new version of Blogger. So, Blogging Peeps, can you please bear with this situation for now, and just add your name to your post when you comment?

I should have just left well enough alone. You know what they say: If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

*Sigh*

Saturday Gratitudes
  • Right now, this is the worst of my problems.

  • Skiing in Vail is only a week away!!!

  • Great fellowship with my church homegroup (not AA) last night.

  • Great meetings (AA) this week.

  • A speaker meeting to look forward to later today.

  • So far, I've not been struck with the cold and flu crud everyone else is getting (knock on wood).

  • Getting healthier and stronger, mentally, physically and spiritually.

  • My metabolism finally kicking into a higher gear.

  • My sweet hubby.

  • My (mostly) sweet kitty-kat.

  • Awesome blogging peeps.

  • Awesome RL peeps.

  • AA offers us a solution.

  • God never gives up on us or abandons us.

  • Relief from frustration and stress is only as far away as my knees and my Nikes.

1 comment:

Grace said...

DG, I copied and pasted my old template into the new version and my Haloscan comments are OK, but I'm not sure I have all the functionality of the new version...Or maybe there isnt any new functionality, the only advantage I see so far is that I have a link top right of page to make a post! Let me know if you find anything out? I'll need to investigate what the additional functionality is!!!

If it aint broke etc.... :-)