Tuesday, January 23, 2007

MIA

Hey, everyone! Sorry about the lack of postiness.

Just got back from a week in Vail, and I'm a little under the weather with a cold or allergies (hopefully, just the latter).

Vail was great!!! I skied 6 days and improved significantly (on the last 2 days, I was actually starting to get the hang of doing moguls, getting a rhythm down, etc.). I'm sore and bruised (if you're not falling, you're not challenging yourself enough, right?), but I had a blast and didn't want to leave. I can't wait to go to Snowmass on February 10th!

Will post pics when I get them.

I'll do more of an update later, but just wanted to let y'all know I'm okay.

Love you all! MUAH!! xoxo

19 comments:

GOOOOOD ol Rockytop... rockytop tennesseeeeee! said...

Glad to have you back!

JJ said...

Sounds like a great time. I can't wait to see the pictures.
JJ

Mary Christine said...

Glad to hear you had a good time. I bet the snow was GREAT!

Scott W said...

We missed you! But glad you had an excellent time.

Anonypus said...

You sound GREAT! Glad you had a good time. Ain't it nice to come back to Florida, though ;)

Anonymous said...

Good to hear from you ..
You little ski bunny you! hehehehe
Hope you feel better soon.

Carly said...

Missed you like mad, girlfriend! Glad you had a wonderful time, and I'm selfishly glad you're back! :)

ArahMan7 said...

Glad to hear you're having a great time. Keep on posting.

dAAve said...

Back to reality.

Anonymous said...

You have taken up a new sport????
Glad you are back -- and, didn't anyone tell you that you have to bring a laptop when you go on vacations? lol!
Give us a longer post, please....
Peace,
Scout

Annabel Hine said...

glad you had a good time. welcome back. feel better soon!

Pammie said...

Just glad you're back !!!
I've missed you.

Anonymous said...

There she is! Glad your back and look forward to seeing pix. Take care of yourself.

Recovery Road London said...

Did you snowboard? :-)

Good to see you back.

Pam Jarnagin said...

Good grief, no, Kenny! I'm a purist. I think snowboarders should be banned from the ski slopes, and should have their own runs where they're free to kill one another in peace. :D

Grace said...

Yoo hoo! Just passing!!! :-)

Unknown said...

That sounds like it was a great time! I would be bruised and sore too fo sho~

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Trudging said...

Ah Vail!