Wednesday, March 07, 2007

5.0 on the Big Five-Oh

Actually, it was 5.30. Miles, that is. (Somehow, I miscalculated a bit when planning out my route).

Today's my natal birthday, and it's a big one. Half a century. The Big Five-Oh. To celebrate in classic Mary Christine style, I was determined to run 5.0 miles. My farthest distance prior to this had been 3.92 miles, but that was on a day which was significantly hotter and more humid, so I knew I had it in me to do this and I JUST DID IT!!!

If I can do this, I feel I can do just about anything.

Got to go... hubby is making me my birthday breakfast and it's just about ready!

Hugs and kisses to all of you! MUAH! xoxo

(Will try to do more of an update later.)

3 comments:

ArahMan7 said...

Happy, happy birthday, DG. And congrat on the 5.0 miles.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to Designer Girl
Happy 50th birhtday to you !

Mary Christine said...

How wonderful!!!!! Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you! Congrats on the 5.3. Isn't it a great feeling???