Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Truth Hurts

Funny...

I think of myself still looking so young and cute...

...until I see an actual photo of myself, and then have to face the reality of the Onward, Relentless March of Time (and photoaging!).

I still feel so young, both in body and attitude.

I’m definitely still young at heart!

*Sigh*

It hardly seems fair.

Just when I’ve started to get it together...

...I’ve no longer got it goin’ on!

(And what the hell is up with those white legs???  Somebody get out the bronzer, QUICK!!)

Damn.

I knew I should have quit smoking sooner!

3 comments:

Tabitha.Montgomery said...

I see a hottie.Don't question the age thing,PJ.You've got everything you need to be free to live true to yourself for today ;)

Anonymous said...

I think you look great! And, congrats on quitting smoking. 15 months for me. It gets easier and I feel fantastic. Yes I gained some weight, but I am actually OK with that now too!
Just don't smoke that first cig!

Tabitha.Montgomery said...

Gitch your butt back online soon my friend ;)