Monday, November 08, 2010

2 Left Feet

It's official.  I have 2 left feet.  After church yesterday, I went shopping for cowgirl boots and found a pair I love (or at least really like).  They were pricier than I wanted, but I loved the way they fit and looked on me.

I had a bunch of errands to run, so didn't make it home until after 5 PM.  On opening the box, and eagerly pulling on on my brand-spankin' new boots, I realized something was amiss. Somehow, I had  purchased 2 left-foot boots.  Same size, only both for the left foot.

The store had already closed, and no voice mail picked up when I called, so I'll have to go back this morning and try to exchange one of my left-foot boots for a right-foot one.

I just hope someone with 2 right feet doesn't purchase the other "pair" in the meantime.

No comments: