Friday, January 05, 2007

Nike Time

Okay, time to just do it.

For years, fear has prevented me from taking risks, from trying new things, from just getting out there, involved in life.

So, I'm moving ahead in my fear today.

I'm just going to go ahead and do it, and switch over to the new version of Blogger (I AM going to back up my template first, though!).

Here goes nothing...

UPDATE:
Okay, tried it, but they said it won't work for some reason or another, AT THIS TIME. Grrrr... I wonder if it's because I'm not using one of their templates???

UPDATE 2:
Now I've switched to one of their templates, and they STILL won't let me switch. Double Grrrr....

UPDATE 3, 12:35 AM 01/06/07:
Yay!!! Success at last. (Try it again, Scout.)

5 comments:

Grace said...

I tried it and it said one of my blogs was too big. Since I only have 3 posts in 3 days, I reckon its the HNT blog holding us back. It does say that its only small blogs theyre letting migrate for now, I think! So hopefully thats will change?

Anonymous said...

ahahahha......is there anyone out there who just breezed through it with no problems? I like the phrase Nike Day!

Anonymous said...

Its something to do with HNT. I asked dAAve to remove me (since I couldnt remove it from my own account) and I got my own blog moved OK to the new system, then he's going to send me a new HNT invite. You may need to do that too.

Anonymous said...

I like your blog no matter how it's dressed. :)

Pam Jarnagin said...

Grace: Aha! Thanks for the info!

Scout: It looks like we have to ask dAAve to temporarily remove us from HNT, and then after we make the switch, he can send us another invite to rejoin HNT.

I think Sober Chick moved to her own domain (she's not on a blogspot address anymore), and I think her new blog is powered by WordPress.

And this is just one of Blogger's standard templates. I just went to the Blogger dashboard, selected Template, then Pick New and selected the one I wanted. I had to paste all my links back in, but I had saved a copy of my old template code in Notepad, so I was able to just copy and paste them back into the correct place in the new template.

Rex: LOL! I doubt it, seriously. Why make it easy, if it can be difficult?

Carly: Thanks, sweetie! I like your blog (no matter what), too!